Re: Problem with Smail

Quoting Marcus Brinkmann (Marcus.Brinkmann@rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de):
> > 	from_field="From: jghasler@win.bright.net ($fullname)"

> (If it is of interest for this subject, I use elm but will try mutt soon)

;-)

>From my ~/.muttrc:
source ~/.mutt/mutt.headers

and in ~/.mutt/mutt.headers:
my_hdr From: efraim@desire.camelot.de (Alexander Koch)
my_hdr X-No-Archive: yes

So you may see what Mutt is like. But you should be careful.
I'd say: stick with the Debian- MUTT- Package and you're fine. It's not as
news as the real MUTT but it _works_ (believe me, it's a bit tricky to make
it work sometimes).

Otherwise if you install it by hand and want to use it, you are better off
following the mutt-users mailing list, there're still too much bugfixes and
expermintal patches flying around. Remember: MUTT is still alpha software!

Well, besides the point ELM 2.5 beta is _without_ PGP support at all there's
only one choice for me. And please don't mention PINE, thanks. ,-)

Alexander

--
Tech support is a fine art which, once mastered, virtually ensures
loss of sanity. Joe Thompson <joe@cstone.net>