Re: Mutt and Menus

On Mar 19, Luis Francisco Gonzalez wrote
> after reading about mutt I decided to try again (first time it would give
> some sort of error). Anyway, I like it very much but sort of miss the
> menus in elm.  Is there any way of activating the menu display (as was
> possible under elm).  I have looked through the documentation but couldn't
> find a way of doing it.

mutt doesn't have a main menu like elm does. The closest you'll get is with
the short command list in newer versions:
	q:Quit  d:Del  u:Undel  s:Save  m:Mail  r:Reply  g:Group  ?:Help

For this, get a new mutt. The one on ftp.debian.org is old, and should be
deleted. New versions are available from debian-non-US sites and
ftp://ftp.wi.leidenuniv.nl/pub/linux/devel-ray/.

HTH,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,