Re: Security Issue

If someone else owns the directory that the file is in, then they
basically own the file allocation table and can rename the file to
anything they want, or remove the filename alltogether.  It's basically
like they own the filecabinet, and the other person's file is in the
cabinet.  Even though they may have a lock on the file so that nobody can
read it, the person who owns the cabinet can throw out the file.  Isn't
that how it should be?