Re: problem with linking "ishft" (fortran)

you are probably using an old version of libf2c (at least the standard
debian f2c is pretty old). try upgrading to the latest libf2c and the
problems will go away (at least i don't see them compiling against the
cern libraries). i have a debian version of the latest f2c. you can
get it by anonymous ftp from design9.lbl.gov in /pub/fortran.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |