simple smail question

My linux box is my school domain (I work there) and currently when I send
mail from it uses username@egr.msu.edu as from whom it is sent by.  So
when someone replies it will go to the domain mailhost.  However I want
it to go to my mail server, ie. username@mylinuxbox.egr.msu.edu.  This is
probably just a minor change in the config, but I don't want to screw up
what I already having working for me so far.  Thanks in advance,
Dennis

|          dpk            |                                     |
| DECS, Systems Undergrad |  It is better for them to think you |
===========================  a fool, than to open your mouth    |
| work: 353.8892          |  and prove it.          -Mark Twain |
| page: 253.0724          |                                     |