Re: Dosemu

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, johannes martinez wrote:

> Has anyone installed dosemu?  How do you get it to boot off of
> the hdimage?  Can you then access your partitions from this hdimage?

I installed dosemu by following the instructions in
/usr/doc/dosemu/QuickStart.gz and it works not to bad. Did you do the
following? (from QuickStart)

- Reboot Linux.  Run 'dos -A'.  After a short pause, the system should
  come up.  Try "dir c:" which should list the files on the harddrive
  distribution image.  If that works, run: "fdisk /mbr" and "sys c:".
  Exit dos by running "c:\exitemu".  If you have problems, hold down the

Good luck.

Johann

Johann Spies
jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za