Dialing into a Windows NT PPP server?

Leandro is dialing into an NT PPP server from his Linux client. I think
you need to make CHAP work on both sides (see the pppd man page) so that the
NT server can authenticate yours, but I'm not sure because I have not tried
this.

Is there anyone lurking on debian-user who has already done this?

I would suggest you dial in using "minicom" and see if the PPP server
starts up right away (you'll see garbage with "}" characters) or if it
does some sort of human-readable handshake first. The general PPP chat
script using "login:" and "passwd:" is probably wrong, and you will have
to edit the chat script to remove that stuff.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502