sz

Hi,
	I was wondering, who do you set up sz to resume a download?  I
use minicom and when I go into setup, file transfer protocols, then the
program is uses to download it sz.  And right now the it says sz -vv.
When I try it like that and try to resume download.  How can I set it up
to resume a interuped download?  is it sz -vvr or sz -vv r or what?  I've
tried the two I just named and they don't seem to work.  Any suggestions?

thanks,

                     Pete Poff---AKA---BlackJack
           Personal E-Mail Address: ppoff01@mail.coin.missouri.edu
	   Kyron E-Mail Address:    blackjack@cybercon.com
           Kyron address:	    telnet.cyberconinc.com 4000