Compiling gs 3.33 for HP660C printer

    I was looking at the man pages HOWTOs etc. for GostScript with
the intent of using it with my HP 660C printer.  It looks like the
standard distribution esecutable won't work for me so I got the
source and was going to compile it.  It looks like the best option
for monocrome wonld be to set it up with the laserjet driver however
I'm not really sure if there is a good option for color.  There are
probably other drivers that I would find usefull that I'm not
familiar with or not thinking of now.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appriciated.