Dial-In /Promise controller

First of all, thanks to everyone who helped me with my last problem. I
now have a system that acts as a fileserver for both my linux and win95
machines, and the install for it took <100 megs, easy!

Now on to the questions....

* I have a promise VL4030-1 controller (currently it has the original BIOS,
  but I'm thinking of grabbing the latest) and I would like to put a third
  or fourth drive on it. Does Linux have any problems recognizing these
  drives, or is there a patch out there for this? Or can I only use two
  of the Promise's drives?

* Now that I have this nifty Linux box that I'm using as a central hub for
  my network, I was wondering if it would be possible to give it dial-in
  PPP capability. Optimally, I would like the person to be able to dial in
  with a Win95 box and hook into my own systems using IPX. possible? Maybe
  someone could point me to some documentation on this one.

Thanks for the help!

                Michael K Patterson, HP Software Engineer
   My opinions do not represent those of HP. If they do, it's coincidence.