HPLaserJet serie II: anomaly on first printed line in text mode

Hi,
I configured a HPLaserJet Serie II printer in text mode. My /etc/printcap
entry is :
# /etc/printcap: printer capability database. See printcap(5).
# You can use the filter entries df, tf, cf, gf etc. for
# your own filters. See /etc/filter.ps, /etc/filter.pcl and
# the printcap(5) manual page for further details.

lp|LaserJetSerieII entry:\
	:lp=/dev/lp1:\
	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
	:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:

Text files are printed with the script: cat $1 | unix2dos | lpr -Plp

It works, but the first text line generates an anomaly: a fist page is
ejected with some erratic characters on its head, then the text is
correctely printed from line 2 to end on next sheets.
Have HP printers particular features ?
Which parameters do I need to set into the printcap file ? reading the
printcap man pages gave me no solution.
Did anybody solve this soon ?
Thanks for any help.

JP L

Jean-Paul LACHARME. GREQAM UMR 9990 au CNRS, Centre de la Vieille Charite,
2,rue de la Charite,F13002 MARSEILLE FRANCE. Tel:0491140731/Fax:0491900227.