Re: block diagrams

rsevenic@blinn.sirti.org (Richard Sevenich) writes:

> I am using tkHTML to create a WebCourse and now need to include some block
> diagrams. Is anyone aware of a utility that will let me efficiently create
> such diagrams in gif or jpeg format? I am currently using tgif, but am
> wondering if something better is out there.
> Thanks,
> Richard

Try `xfig'. It's a nice drawing package, which I think would do block
diagrams without any trouble. And the figures can be exported as
JPEGs, X11 bitmaps, etc.

Graeme

--
| Graeme A Stewart, pgp public key  finger graeme@ariel.igeofcu.unam.mx	|
|  Key fingerprint =  AF C7 BF A4 52 D5 3C 3B  17 A5 62 43 DA 15 E8 97  |