Re: /bin/sh != /bin/bash ? [was Re: zsh vs bash]

Maybe either the scripts are so old that they were never updated when
newer shells besides bash came out, or maybe they assumed that all newer
shells would be bash-compatible, or maybe the people who wrote them are
just stupid :)  Not everyone's a genius you know :)