Re: acct package, a bug?

>> /var/adm/addtold/wtmp.2:69: problem: missing login record for `ttyC12'
>> /var/adm/addtold/wtmp.2:364: problem: missing login record for `ttyC10'
>>
>> All I can think of is that somehow the way that we rotate the wtmp file is
>> corrupting it somehow, yet it works perfectly with the old ac we were using
>> and with debian last!
>
>You are using Cyclades boards? I believe (in a FAQ somewhere) that the
>device names can only be 2 chars, like ttyC0. If you go over C9,
>you'll have to use Ca, Cb, etc.

Yes we are using Cyclades cards.  This rings a vague bell from linuxisp
about a year ago but why would this affect the new ac and not the old?  And
why would it cause an error like days missing?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Adam.

----------------- Earthlight Communications Limited ----------------
P.O. Box 5301	                Adam Shand 	       (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand       Systems Manager    (voice) +64 3 479 0303
---------------- http://www.earthlight.co.nz/larry/ ----------------