1.1 -> 1.2

Well, I upgraded, from 1.1 to 1.2 (Cheap Bytes CDROM).  I did the base
first, and that worked fine.  The rest, however, did not go quite so well.
Tcsh refused to upgrade: I'll figure out what's wrong there one of these
days.  I'm fairly sure I did not mark maelstrom for removal, but it's just
a game.  I'm certain, however, that I did *not* mark popclient for removal.
I restored it from tape.  My customized mail crontab was replaced, though I
answered N to all requests for permission to alter configuration files.  I
suppose I'd better look through all the crontabs to see what else changed.
Smail choked on a "checkpaths" command in the stock directors file.  I
suppose I should report that as a smail bug.  The first time I tried to use
"most" in an xterm, I was told "Terminal not powerful enough for SLang".
SLang is undocumented.  I restored "most" from tape.

John Hasler
jghasler@win.bright.net (John Hasler)
Dancing Horse Hill
Elmwood, WI