List of changes...

Hi all,

Is there a list of changes from 1.2.5 to 1.2.7?  I just got my
tri-Linux CD and it is based on 1.2.5.  I have installed 1.2.7 from
ftp.debian.org but the installation didn't go smoothly.  I want to
start from scratch from the CD to get an idea of the best way to
install the various packages and then once I understand the nuances,
get the latest 1.2.7 differences from the ftp site.

If there were a list of all the differences, it would make my life a
little easier...

Thanks,

Mark

--