Re: LARRY ELLISON

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, James W. Lynch wrote:

> ---------  Received message begins Here  ---------
> >
> > The most brilliant mind has his website:
> >
> > http://www.concentric.net/~Cclm
>
> WARNING:
>
> An attempt to access this site killed netscape, so be careful.  This
> may be a trojan horse and surely hasn't anything to do with Debian that
> can be determined from the subject or contents of this message.

   I tried the page with Netscape from my NT box and found a sarcastic (i
think it was :) "shrine" to Larry Ellison. (My personal review: i thought
it was slighlty amusing, but not really worth the download.) I agree it
has nothing to do with Debian or any other Linux and should be ignored.
But i don't think it's dangerous (unless you actually LIKE pompous CEO's
:).

universero trio... trio@tio.net... http://tio.net/~trio
Learn and use The International Language Esperanto!