Re: IMPORTANT: RSA Data Security Challenge participants please read

From: "John T. Larkin" <jlarkin@AIJ.ST.HMC.Edu>
> Harvey Mudd should be producing somewhere between 3 and 4 M kps by
> tomarrow.  Right now, most of us are running under debian@debian.org,
> but we can change that if Bruce still disagrees with our possition.

I asked the people at Zero to lump our points in with those for
linux@linuxnet.org . They are either doing that or just deleting our
submissions from the log, I'm not sure.

I suggest that those who wish to participate _for_debian_ establish a
socks server in the debian domain that they all submit their reports
through. That will put the email as linux@linuxnet.org and the host
name as something in Debian.

Again, I wanted to avoid the perception that Debian would work against
Linux if it profited Debian to do so. I doubt Linus or RMS give a hoot
what happens either way (Linus didn't mention it to me when we emailed
yesterday) but other people do.

	Bruce

--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502