Re: Can't load modules into kernel.

Victor Torrico writes:
> Did a recompile to version 2.1.26. Everything works fine except that I
> cant load the three loadable modules I compiled.

If you really mean you recompiled it (as in, you compiled it twice), then that's
probably your problem; there's a file called /lib/modules/<version>/modules.dep
which details the dependenceies between modules, but it doesn't get replaced
when you upgrade to a new compile of the same kernel (with make-kpkg etc).
Remove /lib/modules/<version>/modules.dep and reboot
and see if that helps.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, moffatt@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au,     Melbourne, Australia.
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering. 3rd year, RMIT.