Re: From stable to unstable, your advise needed

Heikki Vatiainen <hessu@cs.tut.fi> writes:

> Is there something I should know or keep my eye on during this jump? For
> example, is it wise to install the new bash straight ahead or should I put it
> on hold instead and install it after all the other packages?

I'd say put bash-2.0 on old for a little longer.  Although the big
problem with syslog has been fixed, so you may be OK.  I've also had
trouble with emacs.  The current unstable version crashes on launch on
all the machines here.

Other than that, unstable's fine AFAIKT.
--
Rob