Re: Any help appreciated

> I hope it would be helpfull if someone would be so kind to build
> a resque disk for me which contains a kernel including nfs and
> the network driver for my card (smc8000, which needs wd.c).

OK, I'm willing to do build a kernel for you. Or I can give you an
account on my machine, so that you can build it your self.

I don't think I have the time to build a full resque disk though
(I'm going off to a conference on wednesday, and still need to prepare
quite a lot of stuff).

joost witteveen     joostje@debian.org
I came, I saw, ..., well, it wasn't free so I left again. (LUA, 1988)