Re: Unstable vs. Stable

On Feb 20, Rick Macdonald wrote
> I live off unstable all the time, and seem to have less problems
> than the average bear!

Be forewarned, after the release of Debian 1.3.x, we will be switching
to glibc 2.x, aka Linux libc 6.  When that happens, the unstable tree
will definitely live up to it's name, at least for a while.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road