Re: Debian on the shuttle

> Seeing as how it looks like this is a release meant for the general
> public I deem it only fair that they think of Debian as an
> implementation of the GNU project and the Linux Kernel, and not as some
> new OS. I would prefer Debian stood on its own merit.

I assumed that the public who would be reading this had not heard of Linux
or FSF before, and just didn't care about attribution. The news is that
there is a free operating system being used for serious work. The rest of
the details are boring, and would probably just be cut out by anyone who
edited the press release into their publication.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502
Finger bruce@master.Debian.org for PGP public key.