real audio ...

I installed the real audio player "raplayer" in my /usr/local
with a link in /usr/local/bin for the binary.  It works from the
command line with their test "welcome" message, but doesn't work
from Netscape.  I have the appropriate entries in mimi.types and
mailcap, and the helper is defined in Netscape for type
"audio/x-pn-realaudio" as "raplayer %s".

The entries I have are as follows:

# grep realaudio /etc/mime.types
audio/x-pn-realaudio            ra ram
# grep realaudio /etc/mailcap
audio/x-pn-realaudio; raplayer %s; test=test "$DISPLAY" != "";description=RA RAM realaudio format

When I select a real audio link, I get a popup dialog asking me
to save the file of type audio/x-pn-realaudio.  The other helpers
(such as xanim) work fine for their respective file types though.

Any ideas?

Richard G. Roberto
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.