Re: DE200 network card

Colin Watt wrote:

> Thanks for the previous help.
>
> Does Debian (or any Linux) support a DE200 network card?
> I can't see it on the list.
>
> Colin Watt.  Lecturer in Computer Applications
> School of Agriculture Food and Environment
> Cranfield University
> Silsoe
> Bedford MK45 4DT    01525 863031   c.watt@cranfield.ac.uk
>
> --

Don't know about Debian, but assume it's similiar to Slackware.

I have a few DE-100's and these are recognised by the NE drivers. If your card is
not found then you could always put the card sig into the code and re-complie the
kernel. This worked with my DE-001, but the card died.

    Alex Monaghan   Network Support Analyst, Royal Mail Anglia
                    London Rd, Stevenage, SG1 1AA, UK
    Email           monaghaa@royalmail.co.uk
    STD             01438 767081
    Postline        5811 7081