Re: 'at' command

Thanks to those that replied with a working answer.
bash$ at 10:30 <enter>
      cdplay   <enter>
      C-d       (I did at least know this much).

I was disappointed by the flood of RTFM, however.  I couldn't find an
example in the man pages, or Running Linux, or Unix in a Nutshell, where
the command actually did anything.  Just something like
	'at now + 5 minute'
without anything below.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I thought a debian
list would be different.  I'll return to lurk mode.
	Mike.

hmm.... does Red Hat have a mailing list or newsgroup?