Re: What's the ALT-F4 stuff?

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, joost witteveen wrote:

> It means that Linux has another extra feature (VC's) that most (all?)
> other usixes don't have, but whether that means Linux is much
> better than FreeBSD/SCO/NT, I really don't know (I don't use
> the other systems)

FreeBSD has virtual consoles as well.

Ok, how's this for a killer Linux feature.  killall(1).  I f*cking _love_
killall; you just have to be careful not to use it on non-Linux systems.
8^)

__
Todd Graham Lewis             Linux!                 Core Engineering
Mindspring Enterprises  tlewis@mindspring.com   (800) 719 4664, x2804