Donations to the Debian project

A number of people have asked how to make donations to the Debian project.
We will not accept any until after we have elected a board of directors.
The reason for this is that we have no treasurer at present, and it's up
to the BOD to elect one. The developers will elect their board later this
week.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--