How can I get my 3 button serial mouse to use all 3 buttons

	I just goat a new (cheap) 3 button mouse, proudly pluged it in, ent to
	/etc/X11/XF86config and commenred out the Emulate3Buttons.
	Ubfortunately the middle button still doesn'y wrk.

	What else should I try?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.