Anyone know about AMD K5Pxxx processors?

Hello.

I'm considering a desktop upgrade for my home, and I'm wondering if any
of you know how the AMD chips perform under Linux.  Specifically, I'm
interested in the AMD K5P133 verses a Pentium 100 or 120.  I've read that
the FPU speed does not measure up, but that the card just rips with
integer operations.  I'm interested in fast video and fast loading of
large apps mostly.

Any opinions?

Thanks.  Syrus.