Cron scripts error

Hi,
after reinstalling the system recently, I have been receving this message
from cron everytime it runs:

> From: root (Cron Daemon)
> To: root
> Subject: Cron <root@masca> run-parts /etc/cron.daily
>
> run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/find exited with return code 1

Looking at the offending script, it seems that it has problems while issuing

su nobody

If I do this by hand, it complains that it can't run /dev/null which is the
default shell for nobody. What is going on? How can I repair this? Any hints
or pointers would be welcome!

Thanks in advance.
Luis.