Re: New install

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Daniel Stringfield wrote:

servo >I'm assuming a Adaptec 2940, right?  I don't think the normal boot disk
servo >kernel works with the 2940, only the 2740, 2840's, even though it says so.
servo >I know this USED TO BE THE CASE.  It may not be now.  Special kernel
servo >images were needed for 1.1, maybe still true with 1.2?

yes, your quite correct, but its not a problem anymore as i was told by my
boss that that macgine will be trashed and replaced, thanks any how:)

"Politics consits in the art of taking votes from the poor and money from
the rich under the pretext of protecting each from the other."
  - anonymous