Installation Problems

Hi all,

	I'am trying to install Debian 1.2 from the Infomagic Distribution (Dec.
!996).
The system always stop during the package installation (not always on
the same package). Then when i reboot i got some disks error that i
repaired using fsck. I find it very surprising because i previously made
a scan disk on my partition succesfully. I don't know if the problem
comes from my CD-ROM (I use a Nakamichi MJ-4.4) as it is detect by the
system during the boot

hdc : Nakamichi, ATAPI CD-ROM (or something like that)

	Does anyone has an idea about what happens ?

		Didier