a2ps and HP deskjet 600

First of all: A happy new year to everybody!

I installed magicfilter and a2ps. When printing two pages on A4 paper,
the left margin (in landscape mode, bottom when printing in portrait
mode) of the print area is a little bit too large -- so the left line
of the left frame insn't printed. Does someone solve this problem?

I consider giving a2ps a prologue file (-I) reducing the gap between
the two pages. Is there any other idea?

Thanks in advance!

Hubert Palme         Bergische Universitaet-Gesamthochschule Wuppertal
                                      Computing  Center
                                      D-42097 Wuppertal
Email: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)
http://www.uni-wuppertal.de/hrz/daten/adressen/h.palme.html