Re: Where to get the window-managers from

joost witteveen wrote:

> and reinstalling fvwm95 will do. Or, of cource try fvwm2, or
> any of the other 9 (or more) available window managers.
> (but they all _should_ have the same problem if /etc/x11/window-managers
> doesn't exist)

Speaking of window managers, I've noticed the absence of olvwm
(as opposed to olwm).  Does anybody know of a debian package
that contains this, or at least a location for source code?

--
   Don Morton                          donm@cameron.edu
   Department of Math Sciences         Voice (405) 581-2396