Re: Where to get the window-managers from

Don Morton wrote:

> Speaking of window managers, I've noticed the absence of olvwm
> (as opposed to olwm).  Does anybody know of a debian package
> that contains this, or at least a location for source code?

I'm replying to my own post here -  I probably should have looked
a little harder before posting, but for those who are interested,
here's what I found:

olvwm (IMHO, an excellent UNIX-style virtual window manager) IS
available in the "unstable" distribution of Debian.  A pre-req
for installation is libc5-5.4.17-1.deb, also available in the
unstable (base dir) distribution.  I installed the updated libc5
and olvwm and all works fine.  Nice to get rid of that winders 95
look!! I really hate for my students to become too attached to
that! :-)

--
   Don Morton                          donm@cameron.edu
   Department of Math Sciences         Voice (405) 581-2396