Re: Good buy or not?

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997 wb2oyc@cyberenet.net wrote:

> 	I wonder if anyone on the list may have experience with Packard
> Bell machines, running Debian ?  The reason for the question is, a local
> store is selling excess stock that didn't sell during the holiday season
> at a price that is very, very, tempting.

It better be a VERY good price, since it's basically a dead-end machine.
You can put in a bigger hard drive, MAYBE more RAM, but that's about it.

As for it having a P75, I don't see much difference between my P133 at
home, my P100 at work, or the P75 on my test bench.

   |    This is OFFICIAL WRITTEN notification that I want to be REMOVED    |
   |    from ALL commercial mailing lists.  EVERY message sent from this   |
   |  account has had this request posted. ALL UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS  |
   |      SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL (U.S.) LAW.     |
   | Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Cyclades Corporation. |