Re: Good buy or not?

I tend to disagree with the following argument.  My Packard Bell is a
Pentium 100 MHz.  I bought it with 8Megs memory and a 1 Gig HD.  I now
have 32 Megs memory (PNY) and two hard drives (2 Gig and a 1 Gig), also an
IDE CD-ROM.  I have had no problem upgrading.  You do really have to pull
the computer apart to get to some of the parts, but nothing to tough.  I
have been very satisfied with it.  It had all good parts inside, nothing
second rate.  Seagate hard drive.  I would recommend it if you get a good
deal on it. I have had mine for over a year and I have had no problems,
and the thing is on more than it is off.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com