POPmail and procmail

When I send a message via locally, over my own network, procmail seems to
process the file, but when mail comes in via 'popclient' from my ISP, it
doesn't seem to be running the .forward file.  Does anyone have this same
situation.  Maybe I am beating my head against a brick wall for nothing.
OR is there a way to have 'popclient' pass the mail to procmail directly?

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo