Debian on Infomagic CD

According to the Infomagic Web Page for the new 6 CD set:

IM>Mirror date: 1st week of December

Yet, it also states:

IM>* Debian - Latest "stable" release (Debian GNU/Linux 1.2)

So, what I'm wondering is if they are just going to mirror what they found
in the past week on the ftp site?  That's a pretty scary proposition, and
I'm no longer sure I want to get the CD set, given that 1.2 isn't actually
out.  Anyone here know anything?

David Welton
davidw@efn.org  davidw@freenet.hut.fi  http://www.efn.org/~davidw
Se quest'email e` in Italiano, mi dispiace per gli errori:-) FORZA PANTANI!