Re: List of installation problems for 1.2

> From: Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>

> The following list was composed from reports of those who have already
> installed Debian GNU/Linux 1.2. If you are having any trouble with your
> installation, consult this list for possible solutions.

Could someone maintain this as a web page somewhere?
(Unless it's posted repeatedly or maintained somewhere, we won't be able
to accumulate other problems as they surface.)

Daniel
--
Daniel S. Barclay      Compass Design Automation, Inc.
daniel@compass-da.com  Suite 100, 5457 Twin Knolls Rd.  Columbia, MD 21045 USA