News setup?

Hello all,

I am setting up my home computer with Debian 1.2 and so far so good. My
question concerns my desire to use Suck to pull down newsgroups that I am
interested in. What package do I need to be able to allow Tin to read the
articles that I have downloaded? I am a little confused by all that's
available, Cnews, inn, etc... I am setting up a simple single user system
so I really don't need anything elaborate.  I would appreciate any

Thank you