Problems with XFree86 Setup and Minicom

     Hi all!

     I have been able to run Minicom without any problems but now it can't
     find the modem (US Robotics Sportster 28800).

     When my system boots I get a few error messages:

     /dev/cua0 'no such device'

     /dev/cua1 'no such device'
     /dev/cua2 'no such device'
     /dev/cua3 'no such device'

     Since my modem is connected to /dev/cua0 I guess this has something to
     do with it.

     Then, when I try configuring X with the standard SVGA X-server I get
     this message when I type startx:

     xinit: can't load library 'libXmu.so.6'

     As far as I've found out, this library isn't referenced anywhere on my
     harddisk. How do I get it there? I have added /usr/X11R6/lib to
     /etc/ld.so.conf and /usr/X11R6/bin to the path statement in
     /etc/profile.

     As you might notice, I'm a Linux novice and I'll appreciate any tips
     you might come up with.

     Best regards,

     Mikael Bendtsen