olwm, reply-to field

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 11:06:25 -0600
To: deb-user
From: Samuel Wu <samuelwu@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: olwm, reply-to field

Hi,

First of all, sorry for the previous uncomplete message.  Am having trouble
switching between emacs and eudora, and accidentally did an emacs Ctrl-e
which turned out to mean SEND IMMEDIATELY in Eudora pro.  :)  Please bear
with me as I am a very much a Linux/debian/unix rookie.

problem 1:
As I was saying, I am running olwm as my window manager, but for some reason
it is not respnding to setting in my ~/.Xdefaults file .  What I am trying
to do is have the focus follow the mouse pointer.

problem 2:
PINE tells me my reply-to address field may be incorrect, which I confirmed
by sending mail to myself.  it only gives "root@thebox", and not the whole
domain.  How do I change this?

Thanks

Samuel Wu

"We're not very big, but we're certainly clever..."
			-Dubstar
samuelwu@mail.utexas.edu
The University of Texas at Austin
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~swu/