bug in X-Windows?

    Francesco> Hi all, I think, I have found a bug in X-Windows, but
    Francesco> I'm writing it to debian-user, because I'm not secure
	[....]
    Francesco> have problems.  I do'nt have succeed to repeat the bug.

 Sounds to me like Netscape is blocking trying to send a packet out to
the net.  Start it after ppp is up and running, and it should work
fine.

 With dynamicly assigned IP addresses, the reply-to-IP part of the
header in the first few packets is invalid, since it changes when the
pppd negotiates your local IP from the ISP, so a response never
returns.  Applications will hang until they time out when this
happens.

   __ _                    Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg
 / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          Portland, OR, USA
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <   Proudly running Linux 2.0.27 transname
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\     and Debian GNU public software!