bug in X-Windows?

Hi all,
I think, I have found a bug in X-Windows, but I'm writing it to debian-user, because I'm not secure if it is a bug of XFree86 or of fvwm2, and the I do'nt know
which mantainer email to.
This is the story:
Yesterday, I start X-Windows with startx; then start rxvt from a menu.
In rxvt I become root and the start goppp (which is a little script for connect to the Net).Simulataneosly, I start Netscape. When Netscape is loaded, I type exit for exit from the privileged shell:
but the cursor in rxvt do'nt move, and the X-Windows screen shift up, while black appear down. I hold pressed return, and after a while the colors in the screen change.
Therefore I press Ctrl-Alt-Back and return to Linux, which I restart X from. After I do'nt have problems.
I do'nt have succeed to repeat the bug.

Tapparo Francesco
cesco@goldnet.it