anyone using an AMD K5?

Hello All:

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic.  Feel free to reply to me directly
instead of on the list.

Just wondering if anyone out there is using an AMD K5 P100 or P133 with
Linux and if there are any problems with either chip.  I have heard that
the P100 might have some problems but I haven't been able to locate any
hard information.

Cheers,

Carlo

    *                            Carlo U. Segre                           *
    *      Department of Biological, Chemical and Physical Sciences       *
    *        Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616          *
    *   Voice: (312) 567-3498                      FAX: (312) 567-3494    *
    *                      segre@charlie.cns.iit.edu                      *