Re: AW: moving directories

Joost Kooij writes:

> However, a couple of weeks ago I found a document on the web which I now =
> cannot find back. It describes how to partition an approximate 1 =
> gigabyte harddisk into multiple filesystems, including suggested sizes =
> for each of the filesystems. The FHS document contains no practical =
> example for that (correct me if I'm wrong.)

``How should I partition my drive?'', question 3.4 in the FAQ.
(Just consulted it last night during my first install; please
welcome this newbie to the exciting world of Linux!)

http://www.debian.org/FAQ/debian-faq-3.html#ss3.4

Yours,
Jimmer.

--
Jimmer ENDRES   jbeST2+@pitt.edu   http://www.pitt.edu/~jbest2/
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Pittsburgh USA