AW: moving directories

Pete Templin wrote:

>Given the discussion of moving directories and such, I'd like to
>suggest a quick visit for any and all to
>
>  www.pathname.com/fhs

This is certainly excellent literature.

However, a couple of weeks ago I found a document on the web which I now cannot find back. It describes how to partition an approximate 1 gigabyte harddisk into multiple filesystems, including suggested sizes for each of the filesystems. The FHS document contains no practical example for that (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Can anyone give me a reference to that/such information?

Thanks

Joost