Re: Problem with Kernal Source 2.0.27_1.00

Hi Alexander,

You wrote:

> Now it works!!!!! :-)
>
> Thanks. I think that a good thing would be, for beginners like
> me, a command "help" to do in prompt, like that of MSDOS,
> but without those cryptographic "technical aspects". Something
> more clean than man or info, like "ls do this, man do that,
> cp do ...", including kernel compilation, what to do when a
> library is in the directory but the program don't find it,
> etc. Can anyone do this in a debian "tips-and-tricks_1.0.deb"
> or "what-you-ever-whant-to-know_1.0.deb" package?

-----user-beta-1.lsm------------
Title:          Linux Users' Guide
Version:        beta-1
Entered-date:   07DEC96
                book targeted at novice Unix users.
Author:         Larry Greenfield <leg+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Primary-site:   sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/docs/LDP/users-guide/
Copying-policy: FSF book or GPL

Will this do?:-)
This version is still in ~/Incoming at sunsite.unc.edu

Later,